måndag 23 januari 2012

WIPocalypse first check-in, and CJC starts 11-15

So, my very first WIPocalypse report, yay! I just joined a few days before deadline so that´s why this is almost a last minute post.
First up: Scarlet Wizard by Dimensions. This is where I left it a few years ago...:


And here´s my progress:


He finaly has a face :)

The second one: Legend of Zelda stained glass, my first CJC 2012 start, this is how far I got:


And my progress, 2 pages of 20 :


I really love stitching this, I´m a HUGE Zelda-fan!


Ok, on to the CJC:

Start 11: HAED Cinderella:


Start 12 and 13: Home Sweet home pillows


Start 14 and 15: Gingham hearts:


I made it! 15 new WIPs. I also have 15 UFOs that will be a part of this, but they are not listed yet, I´m just glad I kept up with starting a new one every day for 15 days.
 It´s blogging about it thats a little late. Lazy, who, me?
All these starts are also part of the WIPocalypse.


 

2 kommentarer:

  1. Awesome...look forward to see more progress on your WIPs

    SvaraRadera
  2. Awesome...look forward to see more progress on your WIPs

    SvaraRadera