fredag 18 april 2014

Wipocalypse April Check-in

WIPOCALYPSE


Time for Another check-in, and I finaly have something to show: TWO finishes, yay!

 
First, The Legend of Zelda, done :)

 
And then, a little more colour, Koi Carp, done :)

 
 
Sorry for the bad pic, this is what i will be working on next, Dreaming of Tuscany, started this a long time ago.
 
 
 
 
Then on to this months topic: how you organize your stash. The sad truth, I don´t.. This is just a small part of my stash, but it´s such a mess..
 
 
 

 
And here is my super-cute stitching-buddy, Remus <3
 
 
Thanks for visiting!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Congratulations on your finishes. Your Koi project is lovely.
    Remus is super cute! Happy stitching.

    SvaraRadera
  2. I love your finishes. Dreaming of Tuscany looks beautiful.

    SvaraRadera